The northern Emirate is increasingly proving itself as a popular luxury Destination, both for domestic tourism and international.Recent figures shows that while the UAE,Germany and Russia remain the top three sources markets for Ras Al Khaimah, intra-regional tourism within the Middle East is strengthening significantly as awareness of thedestinations offerings grow.
1. Pearl farm & ExcursionRas Al Khaimahs pearl farm,the first of its kind in the region,produces more than 100000 pearls a year.Visitors learn about the history and techniques of pearl farming and opening oyster.
2. Explore watersports on the coast
Ras Al Khaimahs stunning coastline is ideal for all water activites. Its.Its clear blue water provide the perfect conditions for fly fishing, para sailing,jet-ski,scuba,banana and donu tride,wake boarding, diving,sailing water skiingand kayaking.
3. Explore Ras Al Khaimah from the sky
Ras Al Khaimahscenic landscapeof deserts and,turquoise sea and majestic mountains is best enjoyed from the air.Fly a micro-light aircraft from AlJazirah aviation Club or hop on sea wings Urban Experience for an aerial tour.
4. Enjoy the Arabic hospitality
Bassata Desesrt village welcomes travellers at sunset with traditional Arabic at sunset with traditional arabic hospitality and activites including dune bashing, camel riding, bellydancerand Egyptian Tanoura shows and barbeque.
5. Set sail with LUXURIOUSNESS OF SEA
The two-mast sailing motor yacht sets sail on memorable daytime, sunset and dinner cruises along Ras Al Khaimahscoast line.Guest enjoy swimming, snorkeling, a sea food barbeque whilst experiencing the regions rich maritime heritage.